February 22, 2008

Snowshoes and Igloos

Do you remember last winter when it seemed like there was hardly any snow? Neither do I. Today its been snowing all day as I finished up my second week of the internship here at NHS. It was a good day, we got the inventory finished up, we got an eight foot step ladder in the gear room, we got the fuel consolidated, and the shrimp and pasta dish at lunch was amazing. Additionally, I got to take part in another "School Meeting". At first, I was a bit hesitant about an entire school meeting, but I have really enjoyed the two that I have been to. They are informative, without being intimidating, and they set the attitudinal tone for the week. They get me all pumped up to prepare for the Sophmore Expedition, which at this rate, is going to call for some snowshoes and igloos.

No comments:

Post a Comment