February 1, 2008

Skyping into European wiki conversation

Noelle and I are going to video conference during a meeting of Outward Bound International in Europe. I'm going to try and screen capture the call - we'll be talking about using social networks as curriculum elements and also Wikifest.

Update: This didn't work that well due to slow internet connection and the conference attendees heading home. But I chatted with Noelle after and it sounds like there are some good opportunities and interest with Outward Bound Germany to work together. I'm particularly interested in this since I worked with OB Germany at the start of my career and we also have quite a lot of German students attending NHS next year.

In case anyone is reading this from there - Hi folks, sorry I missed you! I look forward to working together!

No comments:

Post a Comment