January 17, 2008

Yesterday?

I'm having a hard time with time related posts like yesterday. That was Thursday for me, but it's still Thursday in the States. So when was it? Not sure, any way - the previous day we worked through some key wiki things.

We discussed needed resources and available resources at some length, including barriers to uploading, proprietary concerns and various 'jobs' or roles in the project.

I'm going to post a list of roles at some point when I can figure them all out again.

Here we are later in the day having a discussion about language divide and digital divide. Some functions are available in wiki such as language settings, other problems were more thorny for us. Like how to translate certain pages, and how to enable non English speaking users to engage.
Here is a picture of the ships backing into Singapore harbor - reminds me of my thoughts from the last days, backing up!

No comments:

Post a Comment