January 8, 2008

I'm going to Wikifest!

Hi folks - a couple of posts ago I mentioned that Outward Bound had started a wiki to build a global knowledge base to promote the development of that organization. I've been working with them off and on in my spare time as a way to give back to this organization that gave me a great deal when I was starting my career.

Outward Bound International is hosting a conference to discuss web 2.0, experiential learning in general and the World Resources Project in particular. I was pretty excited to be invited to participate a few weeks ago - but I'm even more excited to be able to attend!

The conference is taking place at the Outward Bound school in Singapore! That's here in case you're like me and have to look it up:


View Larger Map


So I'm heading out this Sunday - I have a ticket and I really hope I'll have my passport by then!

I'm planning on posting pictures, video and key learnings to this blog so stay tuned for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment