February 8, 2008

AEE Regional Conference Workshop!


I just heard today that my workshop proposal for the AEE regional conference this April was accepted!

Here's the workshop blurb:

Blog It – How Free Web Tools Changed Our Program
For the past three years New Hampton School has used blogs to keep thousands of people engaged with our programs resulting in contributions to our annual fund and in parents hiking cookies into the field. This workshop will share best practices from NHS’s urban program, and teach participants how to start blogging. If you can use email and want better outcomes from your participants or want a low cost way to share your program with the world this workshop is for you.


I've never presented at an AEE conference so I'm pretty excited to share what we're doing with my peers. I'll keep you posted as we get closer!

No comments:

Post a Comment