February 29, 2008

Bruschi's Back!


For those of you who don't know, I am a diehard New England Patriots fan and we can begin to move on from last season's disappointing finale with the free agency period beginning today. We immediately re-signed my favorite player Tedy Bruschi for a thirteenth season, so I started today off in a good mood. Which was beneficial because I spent the whole day trying to figure out the Marmot Halo 4's and, moreover, trying to find a place to set them up. They are very roomy tents so the Sophomores will have plenty of space to stretch out and sleep after a long day of hiking on the expedition. I wasn't able to finish checking out all of them today but, with any luck, they will join the camp stoves and the backpacks and be all set to go sometime next week. I may just end up firing through all of the tents in no time if the Patriots re-sign Randy Moss sometime soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment