February 14, 2007

Hi Hong Kong!

So we're in the middle of the big snow that was predicted yesterday. Very exciting, we already have six inches of fresh snow on the ground and it's been steadily falling since I last checked the depth a few hours ago.

Given those conditions I was pleasantly surprised to be checking our hit logs this morning and found that the highest location hitting the blog outside the US is Hong Kong! I suspect their weather is a little different from ours right now!

After poking around a little more I found that the hits are coming from the Outward Bound center in Hong Kong! It turns out the OB school was founded there just 9 years after the first one in the states - pretty cool. It looks like they offer an amazing menu of courses in a facinating course area - check it out!

Hi folks! I hope your work is going well over there!

No comments:

Post a Comment